For more than 30 years Sound Performance Lab from Germany developes audio gear for music, film, multimedia, hifi and broadcast.
Milestones of the company’s R&D history were
- the invention of the patented Vitalizer® sound optimization
- the invention of the Transient Designer – the mother of all transient designing tools
- the invention of the Auto-dynamic De-Esser – eliminating S-sounds by phase cancellation
- the launch of the world's first discrete 5.1 surround miking system Atmos 5.1 already in 1998
- the development of the SPL 120V rail op-amps which are the integral components of the top-of-line SPL products, setting new benchmarks in audio signal processing to outperform any existing analog or digital audio format.
- the invention of the Phonitor matrix that produces a loudspeaker equivalent playback on headphones
We strive to create innovative and fascinating audio products.
Sound Performance Lab
SPL electronics GmbH
T +49 2163 9834-0
F +49 2163 9834-20
Please use the Support Form, if you have product specific questions or a service case. Thank you.
Wolfgang and Hermann talk about the story of SPL in
"The Sweetwater Minute"