120V Rail 24-Ch. Summing and Monitoring Console
The Neos is the first summing and monitoring console based on our proprietary 120V Rail technology.
Thus, the Neos was conceived with sound engineers that set great importance on artistic and musical production in mind and whose workflow does not rely primarily on undo and preset options. Nevertheless, the compact Neos can integrate seamlessly in computer-based environments providing the characteristic high-quality sound and handling of analog devices.
Technically speaking, a wider dynamic range also means that the gap between the actual signal and other undesired signals, such as noise and distortion, is larger — in the case of the Neos console, for example, this results in not hearing any noises at all, regardless of the situation. Unique 120-volt operating voltage. In comparison with common production mixers, the Neos mixing and monitoring console uses four times as much operating voltage. A higher voltage results in better performance: over 30 dB of headroom at the input, more than 122 dB of dynamic range, 92 dB signal-to-noise ratio over all channels.
- 24 channel summing console with faders and panorama controls
- Input path with 100-mm ALPS faders, Pan controls, Mono, Cut, Solo, and “To Monitor Only” push buttons, signal LEDs
- Master path with 100-mm ALPS faders, Inserts, Bend function (Limiting)
- Comprehensive monitoring section with Volume control, Tape Mix (DAW return), as well as Mute, Dim and Mono push buttons
- Oversized signal traces, generous PCB layout for greater trace separation, star ground scheme, linear power supply
- Electronically balanced instrumentation amplifiers
- Sockets: Inputs DB25/TASCAM, XLR; Outputs: XLR
- Input Impedance: 10kOhm balanced; 20kOhm unbalanced
- Output Impedance: 75Ohm balanced; 75Ohm unbalanced
- Nominal Input Level: +4dBu
- Maximum Input Level: › +30dBu (30dBu = limit of measuring equipment)
- Maximum Output Level: › 24dBu
- Frequency Range (-3dB): 10Hz to ›200kHz
- Phase 1kHz: 0°, 10kHz: -4,5°, 20kHz: -8.30°
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: › 60dB (Rec. Out, Insert Send, Monitor A/B)
- 10Hz Rec. Out: 0.0011%, Insert Send: 0.0011%, Monitor A/B: 0.0016%
- 100Hz Rec. Out: 0,00060%, Insert Send: 0.0009%, Monitor A/B: 0.0016%
- 1000Hz Rec. Out: 0.00090%, Insert Send: 0.0013%, Monitor A/B: 0.0020%
- 5000Hz Rec. Out: 0.0032%, Insert Send: 0.003%, Monitor A/B: 0.004%
- 10kHz Rec. Out: 0.0028%, Insert Send: 0.0018%, Monitor A/B: 0.0027%
- 22kHz Rec. Out: 0.00054%, Insert Send: 0.00050%, Monitor A/B: 0.0005%
- Rec. Out: 92dBu
- Insert Send 92dBu
- Monitor A/B: 88dB
- › 122dB
- Linear power supply with toroidal transformer
- Operational Voltage : +/- 60Volts (120 Volts)
- Power Consumption (Standby, 230 Volts/50Hz): 0.420A, 75W, 97.8VA
- Fuses: 230V AC/50Hz: 315 mA; 115V AC/60Hz: 630 mA
- Voltage Selector: 115V/230V
- Front panel including rack brackets: 19"/7U (483 x 310 mm)
- Front panel without rack brackets: 440mm
- Housing (W x H x D): 483 x 235 x 330mm, depth incl. sockets: 355mm
- Weight: 14.1kg/ca. 31.08lbs
- External Power Supply: W x H x D 154 x 67 x 236mm, weight: 3kg/6.61lbs
0 dBu = 0.775 V. All measurements at unity gain.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.